Harris Woolf California Almonds, is a grower, buyer and processor of California almonds. Established in 1989, we credit our long-term success to our pro-customer philosophy and our consistency in producing premium quality products. We believe our customer is both the Almond Grower and the Almond Buyer; both are looking to maintain a demand for healthy almonds at home and abroad, and along with fair business practices and experience we will be there to assist them in the process. To uphold this tradition, Harris Woolf continues to seek out more efficient ways to grow almonds, the latest technologies for processing them, and the best way to provide superior service. For over 25 years we have been building relationships and providing our customers with a consistent supply of quality natural and manufactured almond products. Our product line reflects the wide range of choices required by today`s industrial end-users.
- We produce Inshell, Brownskin and Manufactured almonds, one of only a few California processors who blanch, roast, slice and dice.
- We are SQF Level 3 certified at both our brownskin and processing facilities.
- We have commissioned one of the largest and most customizable almond paste/butter lines in the US, and are proud of its capabilities.
- We are an approved Organic Processor under the Organic laws of USDA, and certified by the State of California and California Certified Organic Farmers.
- We contribute to and promote the nutritional and horticultural research necessary for the continued growth of the industry.
- We are proud to offer custom manufacturing as an additional option for our customers.